Terms & Conditions
The services provided by Paydayclaim.com Allay Claims Ltd.
The term ‘paydayclaim’ ‘paydayclaim.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Generator Studios, Trafalgar Street, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 2LA. Our company registration number is 6836398. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The Services provided by Allay Claims Ltd. (Payday Claim) consist of:
- An assessment of your case and potential claim.
- Representing your claim for redress from a provider where we believe there is a valid claim.
- Negotiating and obtaining an offer of redress for you.
- Where necessary and deemed appropriate, pursuing the case through the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) or the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS).
- We make no representation or warranty to you that redress will be obtained or is in any way guaranteed.
Allay Claims Ltd. (Payday Claim) Service Charge:
- We will act for you on a strictly “No Win No Fee” basis. There are no hidden fees. If no redress is recovered, no charge is payable. However, if an offer is made by a lender, which meets FOS guidelines, but which you choose to reject, or if you attempt to cancel after an offer has been made, then our full fee is still due and payable.
- We are entitled to receive 36% (inclusive of VAT where applicable) of redress recovered relating to all accounts with your lenders, no matter if received after the initial settlement, whether the redress was received in whole or part by way of loan/arrears reduction, refund of premiums, and/or in cash. This fee is calculated before any applicable tax payment/deduction for which you are liable. This fee may be shared with any introducer(s). (Details available on request).
If the agreed fee is 36.00% (inclusive of VAT where applicable) and the redress we obtain for you is £2,000, then the fee payable by you to us would be £720 (inclusive of VAT where applicable) The fee will be payable to us upon receipt of an offer from the lender.
- We will continue to represent your interests with the lender in order to ensure that the correct amount of redress is paid. If any further payments are received from the lender, they will be subject to the same terms and conditions regarding fees payable by you, to us.
- You are obliged to notify us of any offer of payment made to you by the lender relating to all accounts held. If you independently receive a settlement amount direct from the lender, as a result of a claim made by us on your behalf, which you fail to disclose to us, then you will be obliged to pay our full fee.
- Allay will endeavour to recover all redress due and undertake to forward this to you within 7 days of receipt, subject to the agreed fee.
- In the event that a fee due to us by you remains unpaid after 21 days than an administration charge of £50 will be added to the balance outstanding and late payment interest will be calculated at 8% per annum from the date that the fee became due until payment is made. Should we have to take steps to recover any fees due, you will be liable to pay any third party recovery costs incurred.
- You understand that you could pursue any complaint against the lender yourself, without the involvement of Allay.
- You have a 14 day cooling off period. To cancel your contract with us, simply call our Customer Services on 0191 462 0000 or download a Cancellation Form from our website www.allay.co.uk If you terminate this agreement after the 14 day cooling off period and prior to an offer of redress, Allay reserves the right to make a cancellation charge that will reflect the work undertaken by Allay in pursuit of your claim.
- If you are unhappy with our service at any stage, please contact Customer Services in the first instance. If you are still unhappy, please refer to our website for further information on how to escalate your complaint or email us at email@example.com.
- You have the right to seek further advice regarding your contract with us and compare our services with other claims management companies.
- Please refer to our website for more information about Allay, our company, the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) and the Claims Management Regulator.
- By signing this agreement you are confirming you have informed us if you have ever been declared insolvent, either by way of Bankruptcy Order/Debt Relief Order or have been in an Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA).
- You give us permission to investigate all accounts with your lenders, and you give us authority to pass on to and receive from any lenders, any information including your personal data, and you agree to be invoiced a fee for all redress received on these accounts.
- Allay Claims Ltd. is a member of the Allay Group and may assign administrative functions of your claim to other members within the group. Such assignment may include collection of fees payable under the terms of this contract, which will be notified to you at the time of invoicing.
- You agree that our obligations under this agreement may be transferred to a replacement provider of claims management services by giving you notice via written or electronic communication (Inc. Email and SMS) and the benefit of any or all of our rights under or relating to this agreement may be assigned to any of our affiliates, funders, investors or any other third party, without prior notice to you. This agreement may be varied by us by giving you adequate notice via written or electronic communication (Inc. Email and SMS). References in this agreement to “we”, “us”, “our” or “Allay” means Allay Claims Ltd. or our successors, transferees and assigns.
- We may share any information you provide to us including your personal data with our sub-contractors, affiliates and/or any replacement provider of claims management services, for the purpose of processing your claim, and with our funders and investors for verification, compliance and monitoring purposes.
- You agree to receive information, from time to time, about products and services, from other companies in our Group, which we feel may be of interest to you.
Term of Use of website paydayclaim.com:
The term ‘paydayclaim.com’ ‘Allay Claims Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Generator Studios, Trafalgar Street, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, NE1 2LA. Our company registration number is 06836398. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.